Why Use a Recruiter?
Why Use a Recruiter?
April 30, 2018
Having difficulty-finding employees? Looking for someone to fill a niche role? Too many resumes to sift through? Consider a recruiter!
According to Lou Alder, industry expert: “There is nothing inherently superior to recruiters who work at external firms when compared to corporate recruiters, other than they tend to work fewer assignments and their compensation is based on their results, not their level of activity. This is a huge advantage when it comes to representing stronger candidates.”
Still not convinced? Here are seven reasons why you should use a recruiter:
1. Since they cover both the active and passive talent market, they can help raise the overall quality level of every new hire.
Your client pool increases as recruiters can suggest their contacts for you and look at direct applicants,
2. Given fewer assignments, they have the time to hone their search skills. In this case you’ll see and hire stronger people.
3. The best people want to work with them.
“Top passive candidates, especially those with three or more years of experience, seek out the best third-party recruiters to keep them aware of opportunities at different companies. This is a huge advantage over corporate recruiters who only represent one company.” (LinkedIn)
4. They have deep networks to find talent fast.
“Part of being a strong recruiter is the opportunity to develop deep networks of passive candidates. This gives them a sourcing and speed advantage and allows them to find top people quickly.” (LinkedIn)
5. They understand real job needs, so you’ll hire people who can hit the ground running.
One of the top advantages of a recruiter is their experience and unique skill set, Recruiting is what they do. So it follows that they must excel at it.
6. They have more time to source passive candidates.
“Convincing a person who’s not looking to consider an opportunity takes more time than recruiting someone who is anxious to leave.” (LinkedIn)
7. They have credibility with hiring managers.
Recruiters have contacts and have often built a network of trusted relationships in their field. Testimonials reflect the quality of candidate they have found for your competitors, so why not let them help you as well?
So why not let a recruiter help you meet your hiring needs? Let us take your employment process to the Next Level!